Professional IT support services built on trusted relationships
We always have a qualified technician available during business hours, who is ready to help and will resolve your request straight away, where possible.
We resolve over 92% of our requests for support remotely, which reduces costs for our clients and ensures shorter resolution and response times.We resolve over 85% of requests for support after the initial call through to our office and maintain solid monitoring of our managed clients’ systems. This has reduced system outages by over 68%.
We are part of many industry forums and working groups. This keeps us at the forefront of technology standards and ensures best practice is followed.
1. We will always listen to and acknowledge our customers’ requirements
2. We are always friendly and will deliver our message in convenient language
3. We will always respond to our customers’ requests in a timely manner
1. We will seek feedback and aim to apply it to our practice
2. We are always growing and will strive to improve our services
3. We ensure value is delivered in everything we do
1. We will take ownership of each and every request presented to us
2. We aim to resolve your needs on first contact where possible
3. We always deliver our solutions with your best interests in mind
Hiring and training an IT staff can be very expensive, and temporary employees don’t always live up to your expectations. Outsourcing lets you focus your human resources where you need them most.
A quality outsourced IT service organization will have the resources to start new projects right away. Handling the same project in-house might involve weeks or months to hire the right people, train them, and provide the support they need. For most implementations, quality IT companies will bring years of experience in the beginning saving time and money.
Businesses have limited resources, and every manager has limited time and attention. Outsourcing can help your business stay focused on your core business and not get distracted by complex IT decisions.
Outsourcing converts fixed IT costs into variable costs and allows you budget effectively. In other words, only pay for what you use when you need it.